- This compact and convenient Belt Sander is ideal for sprue grinding, model making and bench work.
- ✅ It is powered by a flex shaft that is easily attached with the quick change collar.
- ✅ Quick belt tensioning and changing is done with the turn of a knob.
- ✅ Clamps onto bench or counter, adjustable to infinite angles.
- ✅ Comes complete with Adjustable Clamp, vacuum connector and 5 assorted ruby belts– 80, 120, 180, 240 & 3
Ikohe Tools Belt Sander
IKOHE BELT SANDER
Power tools always give you an advantage by reducing the time it takes to do a job and increasing the consistency of the work. Often power tools aren't scaled small enough for the jeweler or craftsperson. Now, however, we are happy to offer a tool not only designed for jewelers by by a jeweler.
Using 1" wide sanding belts this tool gets its power from your flexible shaft machine By removing the handpiece and "plugging in" the flexshaft in to the sander, you have a versatile and easy-to-use mini belt sander.
Included with the Belt Sander are a clamp for securing the tool to the edge of your bench and an adapter for connecting a 1-1/2" suction hose if you wish to use a dust collector to remove debris and dust particles.
An adapter for securing the Wolf Belt Sander in the collar of your GRS Benchmate is also available.
The Belt Sander also includes a set of 5 ruby belts, one each of 80, 120, 180, 240 and 320 grit. These and a variety of 3M manufactured belts are available individually.
A Flexshaft motor is required to operate this belt sander.